Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New today

Today, I have managed to get to see my darling headshrink. I enjoy seeing her, and it is her opinion that I have suffered enough from my MVA that I will have to endure my disabilities for the rest of mortality. I understand that in my afterlife, I will be able to have my perfect body restored. I kind of feel that I have to endure these injuries for 2 reasons:-

I will be a far more sympathetic leader if I understand a bit of what people endure!
Once I pass into the Eternities, I will understand what people go through!

I realise that I am meant to learn something for my future existance. Just a thought - Why is it so HARD? Still I realise more of what Jesus did for us on the cross, and it was no small feat, and my injuries/bee stings/stabbings are only small compared to what He did for us! I am more aware of this, and it makes me that much more grateful!

It also makes me more aware than I was BC (Before the Crash!) Thinking back, I have grown SO MUCH from BC. I am definitely NOT the same person, although I still feel the BC me screaming to escape my damaged body! It will be great, but I am not that desperate to pass through the vail!

I know that it is a bit "out there" to think like this, but I am comfortable with what I believe! I do also realise that I was allowed to survive by a loving Heavenly Father and that I was not being punished for something! I came to the realisation that I am meant to learn something from my experiences, that will stand me in good stead for the future - at least I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment