Monday, July 26, 2010

Another new week

I am excited by what I learned this weekend! Now I just have to put it into practice!

It also shows me that my ex wife had made a doubtful choice when she threatened to divorce me. After about a years threats and her claiming that she wanted a divorce, and in fact moving in with husband #2, I was sick of the threats - and the adultery - and sued her for divorce. Turns out that I divorced her for the one and only valid reason!

Turns out that my daughter wants me to remarry Mom, but she has moved on - twice - and I truly believe that if I were to remarry her, it would only be until the next guy with plenty of cash, hoves into view! Even if my ex were free to remarry, I truly believe that I have moved on. Micheles views are no longer compatible to my views!

No comments:

Post a Comment