Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday

Today was interesting in that I was speaking out at Port Durnford. I know that my talk hit home as I was talking on the Law of Tithing. All through my talk I saw nods and grunts of agreement with what I said and as I was leaving, several members took the opportunity to pay their tithing!

It feels great to talk with inspiration from the Spirit! I was fired up and put my message across strongly. When I started, I was introduced as a powerful speaker. I enjoy the members out there and have a really good relationship with the Branch President! I enjoy talking out there.

It seems every time I go out there, the condition of the road deterorates - and it was atrocious to start with!

Once the new chapel has been delivered on site, I will attach photos to my blog. I keep on forgetting to photograph the chapel out at Richards Bay, although the extensions are not generally visible from the front. For missionary couples serving when I was baptised, the chapel has been extended to the rear, by the addition of a Cultural Hall and a series of classrooms and offices, seperated from the chapel by a rear wall that folds away! At the rear, is a satellite dish to receive satellite transmissions from Salt Lake City! I have a personal satellite decoder but the dish is aimed at the satellite for DSTV transmissions. For BYU transmissions, the dish needs to be aimed in a completely different direction.

I am taking 4 missionery Elders up to Hluhluwe Game Reserve tomorrow! It is quite some time since I have seen lion, so maybe tomorrow will be a great day! i kind of figure if Heavenly Father wants to show his hard working missionaries His wonders, I may as well get in on the act and see them also. Besides I kind of know where to head to see Game!

No comments:

Post a Comment