Saturday, September 11, 2010

CRAZY DAYS

Today I am going to draft my sacrament talk for tomorrow. I am speaking at Sacrament at Esikhawini.

I am kind of looking forward to this since I still feel kind of close to the members there! It is not so very long ago that I was Presiding Elder out at "E".

I intend to take photographs and then to go through to Richards Bay, so that I can attend to my calling as Counsellor on the EQ Presidency! I just hope the EQ President can be there. Poor guy is smitten by the love bug, heavily! His Mom even says that he smiles in his sleep!

It would be strange if both active members of the EQ Presidency are engaged to be married! I feel that for the EQ President, this is not too far off, and feel that Satan can see that for me, this is not too far off! Hence his objection to me dining with the lady in my cross hairs! However I KNOW what I have been told - in the Temple - and am confident that Satan will not have his way!

I had to cancel - for the third time - my date with my headshrink. She had to rush up to Johannesburg to attend to her mother! I would have gone with her, but I need to be here on Sunday! If I have to, then I will fly up to Johannesburg on Monday and drive back with her on Tuesday!

When I was at the restaurant, they laughed at me but have said that when I can, I must just arrive with her! Such is life in a small village! That is why life here is a little crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment