Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thoughts

Maybe it is somewhat of a curse, but I have some crazy ideas! I see how TV Presenters (Top Gear's 3 presenters), and Michael Palin. It looks like they are not exactly fit to travel and appear to travel with a Camera crew! I was also interested in 2 series of programs filmed by Ewan Mcgreggor and Charlie Bornman, who look to be fit, but if Actors can go down Africa then from London East to New York - via Russia. I know that it would be crazy to take my Landy over land to either Europe or America! I require a regular supply of drugs to relax my muscles from going into spasm! If I undertook a trip like that, I would likely have to up my doseage, or suffer the effects of muscles cramping up and not releasing properly. I am more scared of my medical condition, than I would be of the locals on the route!

It is hard to believe that I am facing life after 50, when I was nearly dead at 31 (when I was knocked into a coma by a HUGE truck), 34 when I wrote off a car in a 25 car pile up in thick smoke, 36 when I was beaten unconscious then stabbed - in the lung - then when I was stung by a swarm of bees (age 49).

Until I was so heavily stung, I was not allergic to bees, but after I was stung, I could feel that I was dying (literally) and understand now that the venom injected has been converted to anti venom. The trouble is that if stung by one bee now the anti venom from thousands of bees will swing into action to counteract the new venom. The problem as far as I understand it is that I am likely to suffer the same effects as if I was really stung again by thousands of bees! How is that! I have gone from not being allergic to bees, to being highly allergic to myself! As far as I am aware, bees live right round the world! Sure as nuts, I would be stung by one, hundreds of miles from the nearest doctor!

In the Reserve, one flew into the car, and I was barely able to stop myself from leaping out of a moving vehicle. I did screech to a halt then opened the door and the Missionery Elders shooed it out of the car. I may be allergic, but they are still Gods creations, and kind of deserve life just as I do! When it threatens to sting me, I preserve my own life and squish it, but I am not a savage!

No comments:

Post a Comment