Saturday, October 30, 2010

Mid term

Christines school has a mid term break this weekend, so she is with me! We are at a Bed and Breakfast in Pinetown, on the edge of Westville. It is a fairly built up area, but the homes are on HUGE plots of land! Everything here is huge.

The bath in the guest suite is easily the size of the average jacuzzi. Even the bathroom is huge!

Christine is in Mixit contact with the one grandson - Lehi (can you guess that this is a Mormon family?" I met him this morning, and the first thing I said to him was "I've got my eyes on you!" Christine was mortified and almost crawled under the table! That is what Dads are here to do! She phoned her Mom who agreed with her, but #3 was heard in the background to agree with me!

I have also been fighting with my GPRS cellphone. It has on occasion yesterday tried to send me down a road that was completely choked with traffic. When I refused to turn into this offramp, it tried to send me back there! If it had fists, I would have a black eye, but it turned out that I was right! Christine still does not believe that guys dont need maps to find out where to go, even though I proved it to her! A GPRS set is only for suggested correct directions, not the Bee all and End all of navcigation! Women dont trust our built in - God Given - GPRS sense of direction. THAT is why guys dont need to ask directions!

One benefit is that if I am enthusiastic on the loud pedal - all to easy when you are sitting above the general traffic eyeline - it does warn you "Observe the speed limit!'

No comments:

Post a Comment