Tuesday, September 25, 2012

GPS

I have decided to invest in a second GPS unit for my cars. It is so depressing to be driving say my Disco, only to realise that my Garmin is sitting in Ladybug - my Freelander. I love driving each of them and it is impossible to drive them both at the same time - even though they are both Automatics!

Now I have a Garmin for each, one a Nuvi 500 and the other a Nuvi 50 - wider and as far as I can tell, it allows you to see on screen which lane to be in on freeways.

I see from the icon line above, that I can now post photographs again! Last time I checked, I was unable to access the function where you can post photos to the blog!

I anticipate that on Monday next, I can again go up to the Game Reserve with the 2 Elders from Port Durnford Branch. I am really stimulated at being on the Branch Presidency of Port Durnford. It gives me a way to be creative as a leader of a not so tiny branch of the Church. I feel that the members there loveand appreciate me just as much as I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment